Thursday, May 27, 2010

05.27.10 - Discovery

Well, Max and I have filed for divorce. On July 16 everything should be finalized. We'll see how it turns out. Although divorce itself isn't a good thing, I feel like it's the best thing for us. Luckily Max and I both felt the same way about our relationship and the split was completely mutual. The only thing that brings me down is the fact that I've filed for divorce. When I got married I was convinced that there was nothing that could ever get me to find myself filing for divorce. Thought maybe I'd be one of those lucky people that only married once, however there's no way of ever knowing what the future brings. Relationships are a huge risk, you never know what to expect.

I do have to admit that this has allowed me to rediscover who I am. I'm writing again! Reading and playing video games again too! I've been talking to my friends and family. I actually miss my mom! Thing are looking up. I'm happy and that's all I can ask for :)

I just can't wait to get to Florida. There's so much I'm looking forward to <3

mahal kita.

0 comments: