Monday, February 9, 2009

02.08.09 - Oh, poo


Alright, I don't know what it is. I think it's contagious. Everyone I've been talking to isn't feeling well and now it's hitting me.
I feel nauseated & dizzy. My right arm feels numb and tingly & my shoulder hurts.
I really wish I had insurance. I don't like feeling like poop.

Anyways, other than the way I'm feeling physically;
the weekend wasn't all that bad. I never did get that resume made like I planned. I went over to Jimbob's and watched Star Trek 2, hahahaha.




I've also been playing Sims 2 all day. Freya and I played, I was running around the house chasing her - she loved it, I looked like an idiot.

I've even been on Facebook, which if you're a friend then you probably know that's a shocker because I usually don't get on there for months at a time.

Well, that's all for now.




0 comments: