Friday, February 6, 2009

02.06.09 - IM me.

Well, seems like today is another one of those days where I'm bored out of my mind.

I woke up rather early, for me anyways. 10am.
Then I just laid in bed until 11 fantasizing about life.
Ate brunch.
Worked out a bit.
I worked on this layout. It was looking really badass but I couldn't get comments to work, and whats the fun in that?
Freya and I were playing for a bit, for those of you that don't know, Freya is my ferret.
She's sleeping again. Max is asleep too. He couldn't sleep last night - he was having an allergic reaction to the comforter (it was washed in generic tide) so when he broke out in hives, instead of switching the blankets he decided to sleep on the office floor. He said he didn't want to change it because he knew I was cold, aw. So he went to sleep probably about 7 hours ago. The only bad thing about his sleeping schedule is when it's like that,
I sleep alone.
>=|

Oh well.

Kay, well I'm on AIM, Yahoo Messenger, & Skype. You guys should IM me. :)
My 411 is over there ====>

0 comments: