Friday, April 3, 2009

04.03.09 - Illness.

I'm feeling like crap.
I was great, I slept like a rock until about 2am rolled around, then I was coughing so much that Max could hear me downstairs with the TV loud enough for me to hear from upstairs.
And I can't play with Freya because I'm not sure what I have and the last thing I want to do is give it to her.
I'm so tired I can hardly sit up. My sides ache. I can't stop this ridiculous coughing. I can't stay comfortable, either I'm too cold or I'm too hot. I have fevers that are coming and going.

Oh and I'm starting to get a headache.
I'm thinking about just watching a movie until I fall asleep - of course I have work tomorrow at 7am so I don't want to sleep too much in fear that I won't be able to sleep when I actually need to. And Nyquil might make me sleep too long. Maybe I'll go take Dayquil.

Idk but someone make me feel better!!


I hope I can go to work tomorrow. blargg.

mkay well I'm done complaining.
entertain me? everyone is at work, school, or getting ready for work. =/

0 comments: