Thursday, April 8, 2010

04.08.10 - $30,000

Okay, so my dad is a Disabled War Veteran and he recently found out that all these years he was supposed to be paid extra a month for having a spouse & dependents... apparently $30,000 is owed to him. I think I should get some. After all this magic money is coming because I exist :p

Side note: I love how the tornado alarms are were going off last night and I was getting in the car to go to work. I hate how Walmart won't excuse that. Hate that place.

I've been thinking I may go get my dog grooming license while I'm going to school to be a Vet. Tech. Then I'll be a Vet. Tech while I go to school to be a Veterinarian. I think it just may be a solid plan. We'll see. Either way I need to get out of Walmart.

I also need to find an Indiana college that is under my COV list that has General Studies online that doesn't require me to be attend the campus because right now it's not a problem but once Max and I get stationed I won't be able to travel to Indiana for class lol. Plus I don't want to start school and then after Max gets stationed find out that I have to drop my classes because they won't let me finish them out of state. This Navy Wife thing is going to be a pain in my ass - it's already started. Ughhh.

0 comments: