Tuesday, April 6, 2010

04.06.10 - That Feeling

It's been months since I've updated this. My reasoning is acceptable, I swear; I haven't had access to internet (that didn't include children, preteens, and obnoxious teens looking over my shoulder at my neighbors house) so I haven't really been able to get on here and update.

Anyways, I've been feeling pretty down lately. I'm still working at Wal-Mart, it's pretty lame.

I went to Tampa, FL recently to visit all my friends from High School and to celebrate my 21st Birthday. It was pretty awesome. I realized I haven't been as happy as I was during that visit in a very very long time (years). It actually hurt my cheeks to smile and laugh as much as I did. Funny how this is supposed to be the happiest time of my life (married, early 20's, etc.). Oh well.

Sorry this entry isn't really cheerful and very unclear about why I've been so blue, I just don't get the privacy I need online to share so I'm off to grab a cigarette and sit outside with my diary, I'll share with her my thoughts and dreams that have me picturing an idealistic future.

0 comments: